Accidents happen, when they do please do not hesitate to call us for a quote repairing your instrument. If your equipment is not working properly or if any damage has occurred, please contact us for a repair estimate. We can diagnose and repair nearly every issue and offer fast turnaround times.
Our Warranty Policy
All products from Createch Rehder Development Co. are warranted, to the original purchaser, to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one year from the date of purchase.
- Createch Rehder Development Co, will, at its option, repair or replace, and return at no charge, any product found to be defective in materials and/or workmanship within the warranty period, provided it is delivered to Createch Rehder Development Co, postage pre-paid.
- This Warranty does not cover damage due to acts of God, accident, misuse, abuse, negligence, modification of, or to any part of the product.
- This Warranty excludes any liability other than that expressly stated above including but not limited to any incidental or consequential damages.
- Some states do not allow limitations on implied warranties or the exclusion of consequential damages, so these restrictions may not apply to you.
- Createch Rehder Development Co. will be the final judge of what is and is not covered under this warranty.
- No other warranties are expressed or implied.
- This Warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
- Contact Createch Rehder Development Co. for warranty service prior to returning any product. An RMA is required.
Product Return Information
Contact Createch Rehder Development Co. for instructions prior to returning any product.
When an instrument is being returned to Createch Rehder Development Co. for repair, service, calibration, modification or any other purpose, you MUST provide the following information on all export documentation, commercial invoice, airway bill, etc.
Please provide the following on all documents:
- The “Country of Origin” is the United States.
- State that “Goods were manufactured in the United States and are being returned to the factory for repairs.”
- State that “Goods will be returned to your company when repairs are complete.”
- Include the Createch Rehder Development Co. serial number of the instrument for positive identification.
- Indicate that Customs Duty charges or taxes, if any, are to be paid by the shipper.
Failure to provide this information creates a situation where import taxes must be paid on the item upon its re-entry into the United States. This is an unnecessary charge. Failure of the customer to provide the proper information to avoid this unnecessary cost will result in the customer being billed for those charges.
The various software packages provided by Createch Rehder Development Co. are well documented and easy to use. However if you need support please check here.